How to have a destination wedding in Italy?
At My Wedding Lake Iseo we have put together wedding packages that will serve as a baseline for your big day.
With over eight years of experience in the wedding and events industry we offer every option you can think of and more. It’s an honour to be a part of your special day and to help you turn your dreams into reality.
Create memories that last a lifetime and celebrate your wedding day, elopement, renewal of the vows or anniversary surrounded by beautiful landscapes, vineyards and mountains.
At My Wedding Lake Iseo we have put together different destination wedding packages that will serve as a baseline for your big day.
Each package consists of:
- a welcome drink to greet your family and friends
- a personal ceremony hosted by an English-speaking celebrant
- a photographer or video maker
- a bridal bouquet, a groom’s boutonniere and some floral decorations for your ceremony and your dinner
- a “dolce vita style” aperitivo with Italian traditional foods and wines
- live musicians during your ceremony and your aperitivo
- a private dining experience at a unique venue with the best Italian courses
- and last, but certainly not least, a delicious wedding cake with a refreshing glass of sparkling wine
Each location will be decorated and every tiny detail will be in sync with the style of your theme.
We offer outstanding wedding packages, because we know all the hotspots and the hidden gems of this amazing region.
The packages have been designed to cater to 20 guests (except the elopement package which is for 2-4 guests). You can always choose to add to your package if you have more loved ones joining you on your special day. It is also possible to celebrate your wedding with a more select group. However, due to the exclusive nature of the wedding packages, a fee for a minimum of 20 guests is a prerequisite.
Please note: that both civil and religious weddings are applicable in Italy even for foreign couples who don’t live in the country. We can offer our support in drafting your documents with an extra cost or you can choose to have a symbolic wedding without any extra costs.
All mentioned rates on this website are starting prices that are based on weekdays in the low season. Sometimes you are lucky and sometimes we will have to add an additional fee.
We strongly recommend that you get a wedding day insurance, please ask us about the possibilities.
Do you want to plan an intimate destination wedding in Italy?